Monday, August 30, 2010

I have a confession. I am only going to say it here and I am only going to say it once.

I don't want to be a mom.



There I said it.



A mother to a healthy energetic baby that makes us a family and that grows into a unique person yes. I actually cannot wait to see Justin be a Dad, because I know he will be the best Dad ever. I also can not wait to show our child all the adventures the world has to offer.



I want to be a mother but not a mom.



I will explain and I don't expect all the moms to rush in saying it is not so bad. This is just me, saying what I wanted to say for SO long.



I don't want to be the mom that gives fb posts about their kid 24/7 and every cute thing they say.



I don't want to have that distracted mom "umm humm" when a friend is trying to talk to me.



I don't want to be oblivious to the rest of the world because I have a kid.


I don't want to start a baby blog.



I don't really want the label.



I don't want to hair cut ... or the jeans.



I don't want to lose myself to this "mommy and me group"



I don't want to stress out about what my kid is or is not doing with other parents.



I don't want to talk baby talk.



I don't want to expect everyone will think my kid is as charming and cute as I do.



I want to be a mother but I am not ready for all that being a "mom" entails. I am looking for mother role models. I feel like I am the only one......

No comments:

Post a Comment