image
For Valentine's Day I am told that I am not to plan any thing. (It is HIS day to plan.) But I do still give Justin little gifts the day of. This year I have wrote him a letter. That's right pen and paper sit down and write it out sort of letter.
(I would be lying if I said I was not inspired by the movie "Dear John.")
I wrote it last night and it turned out exactly as I had hoped.... now I just have to wait until this Sunday!
Here is just part of the letter. (If you didn't know we started our relationship long distance because I was still in school.)
"....While I no longer think it is the distance that defines us. I do think it was a time that sets us apart. I have heard people say that they want what we have. I always struggle to define exactly how we arrived at this point. I often simply say, “I have found myself through loving you.”
No comments:
Post a Comment