Friday, April 9, 2010

"Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours. " Mr Big

Do you at all love these girls as much as I do???
You have laughed with them...

Cried with them....

Coveted their closets....


Head over to a blonde and a brunette NOW to check out the extended trailer for SATC 2(!!!!!)... you will never guess who comes back into Carrie's life!!!

PS listen to the trailer question... "What happens after marriage?" Truthfully, I am scared of that too! I love how we are RIGHT now... I love how people see our relationship as it is. We are totally and completely in love and people see that and want that. Once you are married you become "the married couple that HAS to be together... and is only interesting to talk about if they have problems." Really it goes like this ...marriage... then baby... and then what?
Basically, what I am saying is , "I still want to get it on in the hallway.... can we do that and be married?"

No comments:

Post a Comment