*image and quote found at 1001 rules for my unborn son. *
Just so you know I have been planning our wedding for the past year. Given that I have an entire blog {SOMETHING BORROWED} dedicated to our wedding I would say that I have the whole wedding thing under control.
I have always known that Justin and I both wanted a small wedding. His side of the family is fairly small and if we did an open invite I just feel like it would turn into a huge stressful party that had nothing to do with us. We decided early on that we only want close family and like our 10 closest friends. However, we realized we have a huge support group of friends that would love to celebrate with us.
So we have a plan...We are throwing a joint Bachelor / Bachelorette party in Vegas!
Bachelor / Bachelorette party
location: VEGAS baby.
guests: open invite. (Allegiant air flies from our hometown and from WA so all friends can get there fairly easily.) We will set a date and say " Come with your party shoes on!"
It has made answering the question of who is invited to the wedding SO much easier!
No comments:
Post a Comment