Saturday, September 26, 2009

Love letters

Do you remember passing love notes in elementary school to your crush? Well fast forward to 2009. Check out the website called "Letters to Crushes." Some letters are sweet, some are funny and others are just sad. Here are just a few....

kennedy,
i wish i was the girl who kept you grounded. and the girl who you wanted to talk to on the phone late at night while you’re driving. and the girl who you had waiting at home for you. the girl who loves you and who you loved back.
— anonymous

andrew,
i will never give up on us.
— me


Dear Art Professor,
I hope that when I am older I find someone who is EXACTLY like you: kind, cultured, and wise. Oh, and your beard is so impossibly cool!
— “That Girl” who makes up questions so she can go to your office hours


Image by Arslan

No comments:

Post a Comment