
(I am not great with blogging routines. But I will try to start up a wedding Wednesday to update you all on where we are with the planning.)
When I started wedding planning I had this idea that we should have yellow as a wedding color. Basically because everyone in the blogging world has the color yellow. I then started talking to Justin. He pointed out that first, yellow is a hard color for guys to wear and still look... well, like someone didn't dress them in the morning.(no offense to any guys out there that wear yellow or pink... Justin just doesn't really wear that color.)Second, he pointed out that, I own ONE yellow shirt and I have never really liked anything yellow (this is true) . My colors have always been dark blue.
So no yellow.
(This is why I need Justin... so I don't get sucked in to colors I have never actually liked.)
The rest of the blogging world can have yellow.
We went to the paint store and collected paint chips and laid them out on the living room floor and this is what we picked. (FYI: paint chips have AMAZING NAMES!)
Here is what we came up with:
blues (I could not pick one shade- although my favorite paint chip was calming depths.)
chocolate brown (Justin loves this)
crisp white
light greens... only because of the all the flowers and greens we will decorate with!
For all of you that doubted chocolate brown,(Its ok I did too at first) Look at the velvet ribbon tying up those flowers! Stunning. Natural. I just love it.

100 layer cake.
* had to recreate this post because all the picture were removed. :( Sorry for those who had already commented!
No comments:
Post a Comment