Thursday, January 21, 2010

and...now I want red hair.


I used to dye my hair myself when I was in college and I was damn good at it. Then one night after too many tequila shots I decided to dye my hair. That ended tragically. My hair turned to black straw after I left it in too long and well that was the end of dying my own hair.
Now I have a hair lady... actually several -because I often have different moods and just one hair lady does just not work for me. I am thinking about going to my crazy hair lady the one that has four tattoos and hates LiLO. She always is the one I go to when I want to take risks. She is amazing. And if I totally want to just sit there& not talk & read Us weekly she lets me do that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment